-->

1 February 2016

Top Outfits of January

 1. Top - ASOS & Jeans - Topshop
2. Top - ASOS, Leggings - H&M & Vest - Topshop
3. Jumper - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop & Trainers - Office
4. Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Top - H&M, Tights - Primark & Scarf - Zara
5. Tee - Topshop

I've been trying to mix up what I wear for the last month and not sticking so much to my uniform of black jeans and a jumper. As comfy as that is, it gets a bit boring and I feel like I compare myself too much to girls on Instagram etc. The game is back on though. The ASOS sequinned vest is my absolute favourite and even though its a little bit jazzy and I've been wearing it to every party I go to, you could still get away with wearing it in the day depending on what you wear it with - it's definitely a transitional piece! 

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment