-->

20 February 2018

The Perfect Pair Of Jeans


Over the Christmas break I had to write an essay about Levi's and I did about a months worth of research on the brand to the point where I became obsessed. I had to have a pair, but where I was so used to buying £20 jeans at New Look, they were just so expensive!

I've never been one to fork out on a product. Brands like ASOS or New Look are always my first point of call and that's based on price over quality. I suppose you could say that these are the brands that I'm loyal to, but would I be choosing them first if I wasn't on a student budget? With all that's on offer these days, I wouldn't say that I've ever really been loyal to a brand in terms of what it stands for. This all changed after researching Levi's. It got to the point where my mum had had enough of me banging on about them and dragged me in their Regent Street store the other week. 

And that's how I ended up with my first pair of Levi jeans.


This is the first time where I have brought a product and felt like a genuine customer. I didn't just buy them for the image of the label, I brought them because of the quality and the history behind the brand and I understand what the brand stands for. It's not often that you can say that and this is definitely not the last pair that I will be buying. And I figure that if they're going to last then why not fork out a bit extra, rather than paying £20 4 or 5 times a year.


From walking in to the store, to walking back out again with my brown bag in hand, I loved the whole experience. It was exciting and the visual merchandising is perfect for the brand. And even though it was 7pm and they probably just wanted to close up and go home, the staff were so friendly and helpful. Little things like that are so refreshing, especially after you've been in shops were the staff were pretty much snapping at you. 


If you haven't got a pair already, I promise you it's a bloody good investment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment