-->

23 October 2017

Stressing in Style

Jumper / H&M / similar here
Trousers / Zara
Adidas Gazelles / Soletrader

This coming Friday is presentation day for our creative research outcomes. Agh stress. But if you're going to be stressing about something, you might as well do it in style. Right?

I brought this pair of Zara chino trousers in London a couple of weeks back. It's so exciting wearing them, because compared to my uniform of black skinny jeans, they're kind of outside my comfort zone and I've been struggling with what to style them with. I was originally going to wear them with a white vest top with a pom pom trim, which looked super cute, but this mustard jumper brings a pop of colour to the outfit. A pop of positivity. 


I've had a surge of motivation, and it couldn't come at a better time. I was up last night with my brain whirring around at 10,000 mph with ideas and ways to get out of the indecisive slump I've been in for the last few weeks. I'm still undecided about whether I want to drop out/take a break from uni, but blogging is the one thing that I really enjoy, so I'm going to try and really focus on that, whatever the outcome.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment