-->

9 December 2017

Secret Santa


If there's one thing I've learnt about being a student at Christmas, it's that Secret Santa is not only fun, but it's a bloody good idea financially. For one, it's an excuse to buy for only one of your friends, and two, you can put a perfectly budget-friendly price limit on it. Win win!

This year I did Secret Santa with the three girls who I'm moving in with next year, and we did not disappoint! I can tell that presents are going to be good in our house - we've started as we mean to go on!


For my Secret Santa present I took full advantage of Black Friday. I found this gorgeous make up bag from Skinny Dip, which had 40% off (bargain), and with some money left over it gave me the perfect opportunity to fill it! In Superdrug I found this I <3 Makeup Salted Caramel palette. The colours are beautiful; they're mostly neutrals, with a few shimmery shades and a gorgeous shimmery deep blue.

I was so happy with what I brought, I nearly kept it for myself! Even the sparkly holographic wrapping paper was beautiful! If you're looking for just a couple of sheets, Primark are doing some really lovely ones at the minute, and they're only £1.


My Secret Santa was the lovely Jordan and she definitely did well. In true FCP spirit, all of the presents were colour co-ordinated, and they all suited me down to the ground! The first gift I was given a marble print make up bag, which I definitely needed because my current one has got all grubby. There's nothing worse than pulling out your mascara and it's covered in dried out foundation! Inside were two nail varnishes. I particularly love the petrol coloured one, because one of my favourite nail varnishes is an OPI petrol shade, but I'm going to run out of it soon, so this will be the perfect replacement.

I also received a mug and a stir-in chocolate spoon (my hot chocolate obsession is not unknown around here), a phone case, because I've been risking life without one for months, as well as some some fluffy socks and a candle, which smells amazing!


I love Secret Santa and I think it's such a good idea. It takes the pressure off trying to buy the perfect gift, because you can have so much fun with it, and so many shops accommodate for this sort of thing now.

I hope this post gave you some inspiration too!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment