-->

11 March 2017

Blousin' Around The High Street

Left-Right-Top-Bottom
Zara Poplin Blouse with Belt - £39.99
Topshop Choker Blouse - £29
Urban Outfitters Pin Tuck Floral Black Blouse - £39
Topshop Gingham Mutton Sleeve Blouse - £29
Lipsy Wrap Front Ruffle Blouse With Cold Shoulder - £30
Bershka Strapless Poplin Blouse - £12.99
Noisy May White 3/4 Sleeve Pleated Blouse - £26
Vera Moda Off The Shoulder Blouse - £28


TREND ALERT: Over the last few weeks I've definitely seen a surge in blouses coming through on to the high street. And many versions of the blouse at that. Above, I've picked my top favourites, all under £40, which I think is great value for money and I'm sure you will too. 

When I think of a blouse, school uniforms come to mind. The whole idea gives me nightmares of how my boobs were too big for the chest but a bigger size would drown my arms and just looked so unproportioned I might as well have just worn a bin bag. But as I've seen by just walking down the high street, I no longer need to worry about my chest bursting the buttons open! 

Most of these blouses combine current trends, so you are sure to nail the perfect spring look. For example, the Topshop choker blouse meets the choker trend and the bell-sleeve trend all in one, whilst the gingham blouse, also from Topshop, obviously meets the gingham trend. Then you've also got a couple of off-the-shoulder blouses, which is always a popular concept during the spring. Blouses in general are great for this time of year, because they provide a transition between the colder months when you still need to cover up a bit and the warmer months when you want something that's not too heavy and doesn't cling to you.

What do you think about the blouse trend?

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment