-->

17 April 2018

ASOS Summer Wishlist


With the warmer weather finally due to make an appearance, I thought it appropriate to share my summer ASOS wishlist. I don't know about you, but I feel like I've been wearing my puffer jacket and a dark, moody colour scheme for about 50 years and I'm over it. It's time to get some bright colours and fun playsuits in to my wardrobe.

Top Left / Stradivarius Linen Trousers / £19.99
Bottom Left / South Beach Round Straw Cross Body Bag / £25
Middle / Honey Punch High Waist Shorts in Check Co-Ord / £26
Top Right / Levi's Multi Colour Stripe Vintage Look T Shirt / £25
Bottom Right / ASOS DESIGN Washed Cotton Jacket / £30
At the top of my saved list are these Stradivarius linen trousers, which I saw on Kate Lavie's instagram. I've seen quite a few pairs of linen trousers on the high street recently so I'm definitely going to have to get myself a pair soon, because they're so easy to style with a basic tee and leather jacket, or even the pink ASOS DESIGN shacket that I've also got on this list. I'm in the market for a lightweight jacket now it's getting a bit warmer, and this colour is just everything so I might have to spend my birthday money on it in a couple of weeks.

I might also invest in a circular straw bag like this on when I'm not so poor! Last year we were going for larger, beach style straw bags, for quite a bohemian vibe; this year the more compact, circular straw bag is everywhere and I am all for it. It would style perfectly with a mini, summer, wrap dress and a pair of brown leather sandals.

Top Left / ASOS Jumpsuit in Broderie / £35
Bottom Left / Boohoo Polka Dot Flute Sleeve Playsuit / £20
Middle / ASOS DESIGN Jersey Minimal Playsuit With Pockets / £15
Top Right / Miss Selfridge Daisy Print Denim Playsuit / £35
Bottom Right / TOMS Alpargata Peach Mist Heritage Canvas Shoes / £38
This list is less of a saved list and more of a moodboard of my classic summer style. I am definitely a playsuit girl over dresses and I love a pair of TOMS, and also what the brand itself stands for.

Boohoo have only gone and done it with this bright yellow polka dot playsuit, which is also super affordable, and the ASOS DESIGN one is so laid back and great for those days when you don't want to make too much of an effort but you can still look stylish. I also fell in love with both the top items. Both are very girly and I instantly thought of my mum when I saw them because they would definitely get her approval. I've never really worn jumpsuits, but I really want to start wearing them this season because they would suit my playsuit-loving style, but give you a little bit more of a casual cover up.

I have no doubt in my mind that half of these items will never actually end up in my wardrobe with the student budget and all that but it's nice to dream right?! But ass I said, it is my birthday in a couple of weeks so they might be arriving in my postbox sooner than we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment