-->

6 May 2014

Sweet Sixteen



This weekend I turned 16! Mum's motto for the day was "you only turn sixteen once" and she really did go all out there!

We started off the day by opening all my presents and I was given the loviest handbag, a Pandora bracelet, tickets to go and see McBusted (again!) at Hyde Park and lots of money. Afterwards, we headed out and went for some birthday breakfast. I don't mean to sound rude, but having breakfast at the local chavvy carvery wasn't exactly my preffered way of eating it, but the boys were eager for a fry up so hey ho. From there we carried on into Brighton, did a spot of shopping, walked around a few of my favourite spots (I'd reccommend the North Laines to anyone!), had a couple of games of bowling and finished it off at Gormet Burger. In the evening I had everyone round for drinks and mum made the cutest little set-up in the garage for us. The second to last picture of us isn't the most photogenic - excuse my father's photography - but it shows we were having fun right?

I admit, I was a very lucky girlie. I was given a bunch of amazing presents, I spent the day with everyone I couldn't live without and the sun even made an appearance! It was the perfect excuse to wear my new Zara dress and relax - if only we could have 3 day weekends every week. Sigh.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment