-->

1 July 2014

Daisy Obsession

 Pandora bracelet
Primark bikini - £4
Topshop scrunchie - £4
Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
H&M dress - £14.99
H&M playsuit - £12-14.99
Topshop mac - £48

I was looking through my warbrobe yesterday, when it occured to me that all I had been buying recently was covered in daisies! Other than a cardigan, a pair of shorts and another dress, this is pretty much my haul over the last couple of months. The River Island headband, the H&M playsuit and the Topshop rain mac are perfect for the festival season, especially when I go to Hyde Park at the weekend. Not forgetting the Topshop crop top which has pretty much become a staple in my wardrobe! 

I can't sign this post off without mentioning Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume which I brought within a set at Gatwick Airport. I can't even explain it. The smell is AMAZING and the fact that the packaging is super cute makes it 10000x more perfect. 

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment