-->

15 June 2015

My Trip to Manchester


Last week, me and Harry went to Manchester to see 5SOS and made a trip out of it. We stayed in a Premier Inn round the corner from the arena and the Arndale and it was one of the nicest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in, considering it was 40 something pound a night.

Getting tickets for Manchester was a spur of the moment decision. I wanted tickets THAT bad that I was willing to travel to the other side of the country to see them and I'm so so glad I did it. The 5SOS boys were incredible from start to finish. You can really see how grateful they are and into what they do. There was a moment when Calum sang his solo at the beginning of Amnesia, he stopped and we all sung the next few lines to him, it was so beautiful. I'm getting post concert depression just thinking about it!

Luckily the weather was nice on Wednesday so we spent the day at the Manchester Arndale. It's one of the best shopping centres in the country and I really recommend going. Around the outside there are some really great locations such as the seating area, the cathedral and the Printworks, which is where we went to the cinema in the evening to see Spy (which I also recommend going to see because Melissa McCarthy absolutely kills it) so you can make a day out of it as well as popping in for whatever you need. As the lovely girlfriend I am, I let Harry go to the National Football Museum and then took him over to the United stadium where he fangirled like crazy. We then went over to Media City where he got too overexcited that the national news was being filmed less than 200 metres away and then fangirled again when he saw the BBC Sport studio.

I really didn't want to go home on Thursday; just like last year I am seriously considering moving there when I finish uni because it is one of the nicest places I've been to in the UK and makes Seaford look like a shit hole.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment