-->

10 May 2016

And Now I Guess I'm An Adult

 Petite Strappy Lace Bodycon - Topshop - £39
Nostalgia Tie Waist Navy Tan Playsuit - In The Style - £29.99


It's been a week and I still don't feel any more like an adult. I'm eighteen now, but I look about 15 and I still don't know how to iron! It's kind of one of those "oh f*ck" moments when you realise that you're responsible for every single little part of your life from here on in. 

I had an amazing 18th birthday though. There was obviously a party, and then the family get together to make up for it, and then on my actual birthday me and Harry, and mum and dad went to the East Sussex National spa. It was so nice to just relax after such a busy bank holiday weekend and I'm definitely going to become a member to one of those health clubs once I'm balling!

I brought a gorgeous lace bodycon on Topshop for the occasion, as well as an equally as gorgeous playsuit from Charlotte Crosby's Nostalgia range on InTheStyle.com. A few days before Dad was up in London running around trying to find the Topshop dress while I was on the phone trying to find stores where I could hold it and wait for him to pick it up. Who knew one dress could cause so much stress?!! But you've got to turn 18 in style right??!!

P.s... I brought myself a cheeky birthday present (you might have seen my excitement on Twitter) so keep your eyes peeled for a very exciting post!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment