-->

17 April 2016

Passing My Driving Test

Shirt - H&M 
Jeans - Topshop (Leigh)

On Tuesday I passed my driving test first time and I couldn't be more proud of myself.

When I first started driving, it was a bit of a mess. On my first lesson I punctured the tire, then on my *second* lesson my instructor actually forgot we had a lesson and he was late multiple times. HOWEVER, I got there eventually and its weird to think that less than a year ago I couldn't use the clutch properly!

In February I brought my first car. It's a little silver Corsa (no name yet if anyone wants to come up with some ideas) and it definitely helped me to improve in the upcoming months before my test. I've become a lot more confident in my driving over the last few months and even if you're just insured on your parents' car I would totally recommend getting some practise in between lessons, because not only does practise make perfect, but I also cut down my lessons to every 2 weeks which brought the cost down of driving lessons a hell of a lot!

The test itself isn't actually as bad as you may think. It's nerve wracking and you'll always get told horror stories but the examiners know that you'll be nervous and they're not going to fail you for a laugh. I promise! Just make sure you get rid of that nervous wee first!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment