-->

24 February 2017

In The Style Lucky Dip


On Valentines day, inthestyle.com did another of their 'Lucky Dip' promotions. If you're not aware of these promotions, they basically send you an email and you click on the link, choose your size and pay £8.99 (£5 + £3.99 delivery) for a surprise item. Then you just wait and see what you receive!

When I received the package I was secretly hoping that it was going to be one of those choker/v-neck t-shirts because I'm loving those at the moment (and too tight to buy one), but it wasn't, and instead I received this cream, off the shoulder jumper with the slogan "cute but crazy" from the Billie Faires Dreamwear collection. I'm still unsure about this, it's not really "me". I personally don't get on with anything off the shoulder for one, because the sleeves always pop up off of my shoulders, and secondly I find the whole "cute but crazy/psycho" trend a bit cringe, it really needs to die a death now.

HOWEVER, when trying it on it was actually quite comfortable and would be perfect for chilling out/sleeping in even if I wouldn't wear it out. It's not going to stop me from shopping with on the website, because I love most of the clothes on there and it's such great value for money. I never really fell in love with the Billie Faires stuff anyway, so this just confirms my point of view towards it.

I think that the lucky dip idea overall is a great idea, because not only does it promote the brand and encourage you to shop more with them, but it's also a great way to try out clothes that you probably wouldn't purchase normally.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment