-->

8 August 2014

Manchester Day 2



Day 2 dragged on a bit. We started off with a bit of culture at the town hall, the John Ryland libary and the Museum of Science and Industry, then me, mum and my nan did a spot of shopping in the Arndale followed by a bit of walking around the top left hand corner of Manchester to places like the big wheel, the National Football Musuem and the Phones 4 U Arena where I'll be going next year.

I'm a typical teenager when it comes to museums and cultural things. It really doesn't amuse me in the slightest but it did surprise me a bit because the architecture is pretty great, like the John Ryland libary which had been partly refurbished for public access yet they still had bits of the original design and the 100 year old toilets. To be honest I was amazed by the architecture everywhere, from the office blocks to some really cute resturants and bars.

It was an alright day I suppose but to top it all off my back and my feet absolutely killed after someone decided that we wouldn't use trams or buses but walk everywhere instead.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment