-->

24 January 2017

Native Nomads & Paul Hollywood | Execution


LOOK I MADE A GIF!!! 

Originally for my execution I was going to take a few images of flat lays using 6 bread rolls and 2 bread stamps and also a quote that is inspired by Django Unchained, "I count six shots, n***er" "I count two guns, n***er", with "shots" changed to "rolls", "guns" to "stamps" and "n***er" to "baker. However, I decided to change it up a bit by trying to create a moving image out the stills I made, after seeing a tweet by LLYMLRS saying that she'd taught Zoe London how to create a GIF on Photoshop.

I thought I was putting myself up for a challenge, but honestly, it wasn't that hard at all! All I had to do was make sure I had all the images that I needed, edited and ready, and then I did a quick Google search, followed the steps and I had it!

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but... I am very proud of myself.

As well as this GIF, my promotional idea will include two "teaser" GIFS. One will be the 1-6 rolls and the first quote, and then the other will be the two stamps and the second quote.

Georgia.xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment