-->

9 May 2017

An Ap'peeling' Edit


Over the last couple of weeks I've been noticing a lot more pops of colour around on the highstreet, and I'm particularly loving this orange hue.

Orange is a colour that I think suits just about everyone. It might seem a bit overwhelming in large doses, but by pairing it with a black crop top or a pair of black cigarette trousers, for example, it can really add that pop of colour that completely makes an outfit. Even if you're not too confident on going for a larger item, such as a skirt, you could just add a couple of accessories or a pair of shoes.

With the idea of summer starting to kick in, adding colour to an outfit is almost critical. I've seen a few bits and pieces that I want to add to my wardrobe from a variety of places, whilst shopping both online and in-store. In the above picture I've selected some of my favourites for under £35, so it's a trend you can definitely afford, even on a student budget!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment