-->

5 June 2017

Style Steal



Here's a very student friendly post for you. Take a look at this playsuit. Now guess the price... 


£9.99 


£9.99!!!! 


So on Saturday I was shopping in New Look and came across this floral one-shoulder playsuit. Until I'd tried it on, I hadn't looked at the price tag, but I was pleasantly surprised! This playsuit is absolutely gorgeous on, it's so so comfortable, and it's dead cheap! PLUS, with student discount you can get it that extra bit cheaper 👏

I feel like New Look has really upped their game in the last couple of years with the style and quality of their clothes and I always go there first when I'm in need of a few key items for my wardrobe each season, because the price tags are a lot more friendly than other high street stores. 

Whenever I go shopping actually needing something in particular I can never find anything I like. It's always the way. But when I found this playsuit in the first shop I looked in I just knew it was going to be a successful shopping trip. And it was! 


So get yourself down to New Look NOW and grab yourself that bargain!!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment