-->

23 January 2018

Falling Back In Love With Photography


Berlin is a hidden Instagram opportunity you never knew you needed.

I love to travel and I have such a burning desire to explore places I've never been before, but there was just something about the timing of this trip, and having been to NYC the year before, it was a little underwhelming. Whilst I was out there I still had mixed feelings about the city, however it does provide some amazing photo opportunities in the most unexpected places. 

The area where we were staying, in addition to our visit to the Helmut Newton Museum, brought back my love for photography and the connection I have with my camera. My camera is fairly old now as cameras go - I have the Canon 650D - but the quality is still just as amazing as it was when I brought it back in 2012/2013. 

From the pops of colour on the tower blocks to the vast amount of graffiti, there's a good photograph around every corner. 


Falling back in love with something that I had a passion for, for such a long time, is such a breath of fresh air and it couldn't have come at a better time. Once all of these deadlines are over and done with, you better believe that I will be returning home with my suitcase in one hand and my camera in the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment