-->

14 December 2016

Gift Guide For Her

You may remember last year when I did blogmas and tried to blog every single day of December. One of my first posts were gift guides and I absolutely loved putting them together! Going through all the different stores online and generally making myself excited for Christmas. So this year, after seeing Corrie's (dizzybrunette3) amazing gift guides (and I mean literally incredible you have to check them out), I thought I'd do a couple again!

Although most of them are around £20 - £30, I have tried to include some lower and high price options too, and I'll list them below just in case you can't see it in the picture. It's just a general mixture really of things that caught my eye, thinks I would like myself and things that I already have such as the Burberry perfume and the teddy bear blanket which I LOVE!

Sali Hughes - Pretty Honest book / ASOS / £22
Lulu Guinness Doll Face phone case / ASOS / £35
Crushed Velvet Backpack / Missguided / £25
Nude Power Bank / Primark / £6
Burberry 'My' eau de parfum / Debenhams / £40.50 - £81
Large Fleece Throw / Matalan / £20
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Rose Gold / Apple / £249.95
The Burgundy Palette - Kyshadow / Kylie Cosmetics / £33 *subject to change due to exchange rates
Benefit 'It's A Gal's World' gift set / Debenhams / £24.50
Nails Inc Prosecco Is Always The Answer gift set / John Lewis / £20
Makeup Revolution Iconic Nudes Brush Collection / Superdrug / £20

I will have a men's gift guide up very soon!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment