-->

19 December 2016

Gift Guide For Him

As promised, here is my Gift Guide for Him! I always find it so hard to buy for boys, even though there are 3 boys in my family and a boyfriend... you would have thought I'd mastered it by now!

As always, image quality is poor af so I'll list them all below, but I think this list is a lot more varied than the Gift Guide for Her!

Reclaimed Vintage Classic Mesh Strap Watch / ASOS / £30
Ted Baker Essentials Fragrance Gift Set / ASOS / £15
GOPRO HERO5 black action camera / Selfridges / £349.99
Sandqvist Stig Backpack, Multi Blue Grey / John Lewis / £95
Wireless Touch Speaker / preezybox.com / £16.95
HUGO BOSS - BOSS The Scent (100ml) / John Lewis / £63.50
Immerse: Virtual Reality Headset / ASOS / £21
Christmas Trunks With Reindeer Pug Print / ASOS / £5
Black, Grey and Orange Intarsia Bobble Beanie Hat / Topman / £12
Calvin Klein Grey Dressing Gown / Topman / £84

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment