-->

19 December 2017

An Introvert's Christmas Jumper Guide


With only six days to go, the expectancy to wear a Christmas jumper is increasing by the day, but I am well aware that there is nothing worse than having Rudolph's big red nose flashing on your stomach, or 'elfie' splashed across your chest when you're not the most extroverted of people. So I've come up with a Christmas jumper guide for those of us proud introverts.

Top - Left to Right, Bottom - Left to Right

George at Asda - £16 / Zara - £39.99 / River Island - £40 / & Other Stories - £49 / Boohoo - £18

The magpie within me is in love with the Zara jumper! But I do love a bit of a Fairisle pattern at this time of year.

Where have you brought your christmas jumpers from this year?

Georgia.xo

2 comments:

  1. That Zara jumper is heavenly! I may just have to 'pop into Zara' so we both know how that'll end lol. Sp glad you're doing blogmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know isn't it amazing! Don't even tempt me! xx

      Delete