-->

18 December 2017

Dear Santa...


Welcome to the first day of my *proper* Blogmas! This week I'll be counting down the days until the big day arrives, and I thought I'd start by sharing my Christmas wishlist with you. These are the items that I am hoping to find under my Christmas tree this year!

Hot Chocolate: If you know me well enough, you'll know that I drink at least one hot chocolate a day, and that's not even over Christmas. So this Cocoa Creations hot chocolate selection from Whittards is the perfect gift for me. The box includes their standard Luxury hot chocolate as well as Rocky Road, Mint, Praline, Salted Caramel, and Orange. Sounds good to me!

Handbag: I've been needing a proper handbag for a while, and not only is this Zara City bag super stylish, but it's practical too! It's the perfect size to fill with rubbish, as well as my laptop and sketchbooks for uni.

Boots: I had these same boots a couple of years ago and I wore them to death. I do own a couple of other pairs of boots, but none that are your standard flat Chelsea boots. I've seen a couple of other pairs on ASOS, but I am a creature of habit, and I know that these ones are so comfortable and go with everything.

Puffa coat: Here we go again, Georgia jumping on to the bandwagon late AGAIN, but when I saw this coat in Zara I had to have it. Being a student who doesn't see one penny of my student loan, the £70 price tag was a bit of a stretch, so I've asked for it for Christmas and I'm hoping and praying that my mum thinks I deserve it enough!


Benefit Brow Pencil: I was brought the Goof Proof brow pencil last Christmas and I've worn it everyday since. Sadly the comb end has gotten a bit gross the pencil nib split so I've had to make do with what's left, so I think it's time for a new one.

Glossier skincare: I am all for this Glossier hype; every review I've read/watched has been a positive one so it's about time I had some of my own to try out, and Christmas seems like the perfect opportunity! I've asked for the Super Bounce and the coconut flavoured Balm Dotcom, because they have/do everything my skin and lips need right now.

So that was my wishlist and I'll be a very happy girl if I get even one of these items. I hope that this doesn't just come as a massive hint for some people, but as some inspiration if you're doing some last minute shopping.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment