-->

2 December 2017

Welcome to Blogmas 2017!


Welcome to Blogmas 2017!

I can't believe we've got to December already, this year has whizzed by. This time next week I will be driving back home for Christmas (I did sing that as I wrote it I won't lie!) and in a few weeks time the big day will be here. But we all know what December really means - it's Blogmas time!

As you may know I did do Blogmas properly a couple of years ago and it was really really hard, so this year I'm going to do it with a twist. Instead of my usual one post a week, I will be posting twice a week during December, every Tuesday and Saturday. I will then be posting every day in true Blogmas style on the week leading up to Christmas Day, so that will be Monday 18th to Sunday 24th.

I've spent the last few weeks coming up with ideas for my December content and it's so exciting! I can't wait to share it all with you guys.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment