-->

16 December 2017

Not Skinny Jeans


I brought these trousers a while ago, but I've had so many ideas buzzing around my head that this post got pushed down the pecking order a little bit! But with this being the last post before my proper Blogmas starts on Monday, there's no better time. I'm still loving styling these though. They're definitely the "statement" piece in an outfit and I have been pairing them with my Gazelles, as well as plain tops and jumpers, including my fuzzy black jumper, which I brought from Topshop a couple of seasons ago, but I've linked a similar one here, here and here


When I first tried on this pair of trousers, I was shocked for two reasons: 1) They actually suited me and 2) They were only £15.99.

I'm definitely more of a skinny jeans gal, but I've been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone recently, as you might have seen in my post about the Zara striped trousers I brought recently. But these trousers are so comfortable and easy to wear, even if my short self has had to roll them up slightly.


So there we go! I'm going to try really hard to be more adventurous with my wardrobe in 2018, and drift away a bit (and only a little bit) from my skinny jeans. I always love looking at different people's style, Zoe London and Lily Melrose in particular, but I'm going to try and make an effort to really experiment for myself. I am a fashion student anyway!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment