-->

20 December 2017

Christmas Gift Wrapping Inspiration


I would like to say that I take pride in my wrapping when it comes to Christmas presents, but with a nice big uni work/job sized pile on my plate right now, present wrapping has dropped down a few places on the priority list.

I don't like to be lazy though, and there are some super easy ways to make your presents look like you've made two months worth of organised effort, when in actual fact you were panic wrapping after you suddenly realised that the big day was less than a week away.

On my Pinterest I have put together a quick gift wrapping inspiration guide. Whilst a couple of these images are very aspirational, some of them are a whole lot easier than they actually look. For example, just buy some plain brown paper and paint on the bow, or buy some letter stamps (Tiger sell them) and print the people's names on with ink. Even though it probably took you 10 seconds, that hand finished touch makes the experience of gift giving that little bit more special.


A lot of shops now are selling very attractive wrapping paper, especially Scandi style shops like Tiger (I promise I'm not being paid commission on this!) This candy cane print paper was only a couple of pounds, so its superb if you're a student on a budget, like me. Make sure your added touches, like labels and ribbons, match one of the colours within the print and you're good to go!


I think whether you've gone to the extreme lengths of cutting branches off the back of your Christmas tree, or have just brought some cheap paper whilst whizzing past the shops, having a colour scheme makes all of the difference. Browns, reds and whites are particularly festive and go beautifully together, as does gold with black or white.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment