-->

1 December 2015

Blogmas! | Day 1 | First Day of Advent


It's here! December has arrived and it feels like November came and went within seconds, I still can't get over how quickly it went. Nevertheless, this year I am doing Blogmas!

For today's blogmas I thought it would be more than appropriate to celebrate the first day of advent. I'm sure I'm not the only one who still gets excited about opening my advent calenders, there's just something a bit more exciting about the thought of advent chocolate than the thought of a normal sized bar of chocolate, don't you think?

I've got two advent calenders this year - a Dairy Milk one and Thornton's classic Snowman and Snowdog, which are both looking super cute on my dressing table right now. We've also got an advent candle that I'm desperately waiting to light because it just smells amazing!

It feels like I haven't blogged in ages so I'm definitely up for the challenge to blog every day and it just makes the lead up to Christmas a little more exciting. Over the month I'll be doing fashion-y posts, gift ideas, recipes and various other bits and I'm very excited about doing blogmas.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment