-->

18 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 17 & 18 | What's On My Christmas Tree?


You know it's Christmas when the Christmas tree goes up and even as I get older it never fails to excite me. This year we've gone for a gold theme with red and white candy canes and it looks gorgeous! It different gold tones go really well together and goes really well with the camel colours that are on trend at the moment. My favourite bauble this year has to be the Mickey head. We have a pink sequinned one and I was so desperate to put it on but it obviously didn't look right. Damn.

Today's my first day on Christmas holidays so me and the girls are going to watch Christmas films all day and basically pig out. Now the Christmas tree is up and we've finished decorating the house it's going to be so cute!

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment