-->

16 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 15 & 16 | The Christmas Tag!


As you probably know, I'm doing Blogmas this year and unprepared is a complete understatement. I decided on the 30th November that I was going to do it and I was up till gone 12 thinking of 24 different ideas. So far I think I haven't done that badly, there's been a few days where I haven't scheduled a post (having known that I was going to be busy) or just not got round to it. Like yesterday. I REALLY do apologise that I wasn't prepared but I got called in to work and then time just ran away.

Today I'm going to do a joint post as a Christmas tag, which I've been looking forward to doing for ages!

1. What is your favourite christmas film?
Either Deck The Halls or Love Actually, both of which I'm going to be watching on Friday on my day off!

2. Have you ever had a white christmas?
Not to my knowledge. I don't think England's had a white christmas for the last 20 years has it?

3. Where do you usually spend Christmas day?
I've spend Christmas day everywhere to be honest. For my first Christmas we lived in Leicester and then for my second Christmas we were in New Zealand. Ever since then we've changed about, spending it at different family members' or sometimes just at home. This year we're going to my aunty's house with my dad's side of the family which makes a nice change.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Oh my god this is a hard one. I kind of just find a Christmas playlist on YouTube and some I really get into and some I don't. I quite like Coldplay's Christmas Lights but I think The Fairy Tale of New York is an absolute classic.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Since last year me and Harry have opened a couple of our Christmas presents from each other on Christmas Eve just because we won't see each other open them on Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Father Christmas' reindeer?
Donna, Dancer, Prancer, Rudolph, Donner, Vixon, how many are there?

7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Me and Harry are going to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park on Sunday and I'm super excited about that because I've been for the last 4/5 years. I'm also looking forward to sitting on my parents bed in our pyjamas opening our stocking presents and then going down for a massive English breakfast.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Although I would absolutely love to have a real one and go out and choose it.

9. What is your all time favourite food/sweet treat at Christmas?
Mince Pies of course!


10. Do you prefer to give presents or receive them? Be honest!
On one hand I love going Christmas shopping and finding different things for everyone and trying to find things they maybe wouldn't have expected, but on the other hand, in all honesty I do get quite enjoy opening presents because I love the surprise!

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
If I'm going to be absolutely honest with you I don't really know. I've had a lot of lovely presents through the years, but one memory that stands out was my green iPod nano. I went on and on about it for months and my parents actually brought me one but wrapped it up in a load of different boxes until I got down to the packaging of the iPod.

12. Where would be your dream place to spend the Christmas season?
Probably New York! Or maybe in a log cabin somewhere with an open fire!

13. How are your wrapping skills?
I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I don't think I'm too bad at the whole present wrapping business. I've made sure that my Christmas presents this year all have the same wrapping and a crossing bow and a brown paper tag and they look so pretty!

14. Most memorable Christmas moment?
A few years ago we spent Christmas up in Cumbria and I think it was on Christmas Eve, mum made is open these soft presents in the morning and they were Christmas jumpers. I don't think they were matching, but she made us wear them out and everyone who passed us thought it was hilarious!

15. What made your realise Father Christmas wasn't real?
I think it was probably just kids at school. Once you know the tooth fairy isn't real it's a downwards spiral.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions and do you stick to them?
I always make resolutions, but do I stick to them?... no.

17. What makes Christmas time special for you?
Wrapping my presents whilst listening to Christmas music is always the start of Christmas for me. That, along with snuggling up with a blanket and a hot chocolate and watching Christmas films with my friends and family. You realise just how blessed you are to have so many people around you.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment