-->

12 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 12 | Winter OOTD

Skirt - Bershka
T-Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Topshop

 I'm not sure why this last photo won't lighten up. It lets me change the brightness on the original photo but once I upload it to here it changes. I'm sorry.

Today I thought I'd do a quick Outfit Of The Day minus my face, and use my white (it is white I promise) wall instead. I put these bits together because the colours are really autumnal and winter-y and the dark burgundy colours contrast really well with the white cardigan. I've got a bit of pattern in there, as well as some faux fur (to an extent) and partnered with some black tights and ankle boots it looks perfect for this time of year. I think it's generally a bit more exciting than you're average black jeans and massive jumper as you stuff layer on layer underneath it in effort to stay warm.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment