-->

9 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 9 | Secret Santa For Under £5

1. Dove Be Real Beauty Gift Set - Superdrug - £2.50
2. David Beckham Instinct Sport Gift Set - Superdrug - £4
3. iPod and iPhone Car Charger - Tiger - £5
4. Paladone Duck Shower Cap - Debenhams - £5
5. Fish Eye Lens - Boots - £5
6. Solar Power Flower - prezzybox.com - £4.95
The Secret Santa Presents for £5 and Under gift guide is here!

After trying to find a secret Santa present with a limit of £5, I know how hard these sorts of gifts are to find! On Sunday I dragged Harry round the shops to find something for my secret Santa at work and I'll let him tell you how stressful it was. Everything seemed to be either over £5 or really tacky, but I eventually found something. There's always the question "shall I go practical or shall I go for fun" and both are equally acceptable, but because 'practical' seemed to be out of the £5 limit, I thought I'd share with you a couple of things I found online such as these beauty sets and phone car charger.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment