-->

21 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 21 | Reflections On The Year


Looking back at some of these pictures has made me realise how fantastic this year has been. I think I've grown up a lot and made memories that will last forever.

This year has been very education/life/future driven because at 17 you have to start making choices that will head you towards the rest of your life. For example, I've chosen to go to university next year to study Fashion Media/Communication so I spent the year looking around different uni's and now I've got to push myself and drive myself towards getting the grades I need to get into Nottingham Trent. I also started learning to drive this year and although there's a lot of times where I feel like I should give up because right now there's just no point, I have progressed and I passed my theory test with flying colours and who knows, I might just need the skills sooner than I think.

I also went on some fantastic holidays like Manchester and Paris, which I will definitely be going back to one day. It was so hard trying to select the right photographs but whichever ones I show you, it's clear to see that we had a lovely time.

There's been a lot of hatred in the world this year but compared to previous years, I haven't been happier. Although I finally feel like I know where I want to go in life, I'm just going to see where next year takes me. I just want to enjoy myself and make some more memories. I've got my 18th birthday, I'm going to Gran Canaria and a road trip around Europe and I want to pass my driving test, but most importantly I've got Harry, my friends and my family by my side.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment