-->

11 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 11 | My Christmas Wish List

1. ASOS Iridescent Sequin Cami - ASOS
2. ASOS Oversize Kimono T Shirt With V Back - ASOS
3. ASOS Short Sleeve Drape Wrap Blouse - ASOS
4. 5 Seconds of Summer How Did We End Up Here? DVD - 5sos.com
5. ASOS Cape With Button Detail Khaki - ASOS
6. 5 Seconds of Summer 2016 Calendar - 5sos.com
7. Adidas Originals Superstar Holographic White Trainers - ASOS
8. New Look Stripe Wrap Front Top - ASOS
9. Pull&Bear Metallic Toe Trainers - ASOS
Okay so this is my Christmas wish list and you can probably start to see some patterns going on here. There's lots of teals, blues and khakis, a couple of 5SOS related bits and I am a big fan of metallics and the grey against white theme at the moment as you can probably tell. Some of this stuff I've asked for for Christmas, the rest of it I'm waiting till payday!

I saw the New Look striped blouse on Lily Melrose's ASOS haul the other day and I fell in love. I had a wrap blouse from River Island a couple of months ago but I had to send it back because it kept ripping EVERYWHERE. I just love the shape and the V neckline because they so well work together and the look is so flattering.

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment