-->

24 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 24 | The Last Day of Blogmas!!



It's the last day of Blogmas! I can't believe how quick this month has gone, it only feels like a few days ago when I decided to do this. I admit, it probably wasn't the best Blogmas that you've seen but I'm pretty impressed with myself for keeping up with it, even if I did miss a few days here and there.

Christmas Eve is usually a time when my family finishes off the presents and just packs in a load of Christmas films and TV, circling what we want to watch on the Radio Times guide, but this year I have to work *sob*. I am literally wishing for a Christmas miracle that we get let off early and I can finally just sit and relax and maybe then I'll feel a little bit more excited.

I just want to say thank you to whoever took the time to give this all a read, I wasn't really expecting anyone to be bothered, let alone me finishing it!

Merry Christmas! I love you all :*

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment