-->

5 December 2015

Blogmas | Day 5 | Boot Camp

1. ASOS RHYMES Suede Western fringe Ankle Boots - ASOS - £50
2. MOON Elastic Boots - Topshop - £79
3. Over The Knee Fringe Detail Boots - Boohoo - £40
4. Black Zip Chunky Ankle Boots - River Island - £30
5. Stone Check Upper Lace Up Ankle Boots - New Look - £29.99
Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year for fashion. Nothing sounds better than a big coat, cashmere jumper, wrapped up with a blanket scarf. But a winter outfit doesn't look better without a pair on winter boots, whether that be ankle boots, knee highs, flats or heels, you just can't go wrong.

I'm loving the styles of boots around at the moment, especially fringed ones and I really want a pair but Christmas has got me financially unstable. I've also had these ones on my ASOS saved list for just over a month now, because they give simple black boots a great twist, which you can style with just about anything.

What style of boots are you into this year?

Georgia.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment